(Last Modified 21st November 2018)
Who we are
Our website address is: https://healthshop.eu.
Our company business name is: Authentic Produce Limited, trading as: HealthShop.net.
Our company is registered in Jersey, Channel Islands of Great Britain, with registration number 87516.
Our company is registered in UK for VAT purposes with registration number GB117286610.
You can write to us at: HealthShop.eu, Floor 1, Liberation Station, Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3AS, UK.
You can email us using: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our standards and policies for your personal data protection
- We do not store credit or debit card details.
- We take all reasonable measures to meet and exceed internationally recognised standards of personal privacy protection, such as complying with the requirements of the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 and the European Union’s (‘EU’) General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) 2016/679.
- HealthShop.net is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the strictest security with any personal information received from you. We subscribe and adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in Jersey, Channel Islands of Great Britain, and the EU. We respect your privacy and your personal information is to be kept in the strictest confidence.
- When you order from HealthShop.net, purchases are delivered in protective packaging. The label will clearly state your address, our return address and a customs compliance declaration (if required); your phone number may also be included on the label to help with delivery. All goods supplied from this website comply with the relevant Jersey laws of the Channel Islands, laws of the country where the item is shipped from, and the laws of the destination country.
- We use your personal information only for order fulfilment, order updates, and our own marketing purposes; you will always be offered the option to opt out of marketing communications with each email sent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. We understand your email address is private and that it must be protected against spam. We recommend that you add the domain “healthshop.eu” to your list of trusted domains. This will ensure you receive all communications from us in relation to your orders and the goods & services provided by HealthShop.net.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with governing data protection laws.
- The server on which this site resides uses the users’ IP address only to deliver the requested pages and collect anonymous statistical usage information for use only by HealthShop.net.
- We may from time to time use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site and improve their shopping experience. A cookie is an element of data that our website may send to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening but it may inhibit some of the site functionality. Any information collected this way can be used to identify your connection to our site unless you change your browser settings.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of your data, you can check, update, or remove your details by contacting us at any time.
If you have any questions about privacy, the data we store and how we use it, or you’d like more information our website, please contact us.